MAXOLINE Spindle Oil 21045 is a naphthenic raffinate suitable for the production for printing iks and for speciual lubricants.
Bio-degradable Chain-Saw Oil ISO VG 100
MAXOLINE Biodegradable Chain-Saw Oil ISO VG 100 is based on totally biodegradable vegetable oils and special additive package to give the product a high level of tackiness and lubricating properties. The base of this Biodegradable Chain-Saw oil os of vegetable origin and the special additive package will be degraded by the envirionment in short time. Even at high temperatures this oil keeps a high grade of tackiness, preventing the oil to fling off the chain.
Why one should use Bio-degradable Chain-Saw Oil ISO VG 100
- Always check requirements in manual of equipment builder!
- The chain-saw oil cannot be used for the lubrication of the engine of the saw!
- Specific Gravity 15°C: 0,919
- Viscosity 40 °C mm²/s: 102,00
- Viscosity 100 °C mm²/s: 23,80
- Viscosity Index (V.I.): 264
- Flash Point °C: 314
- Pour Point °C: -19
CEC L-33-T-82 > 90% (3 weeks)
The data published are to our best knowledge the correct information. We reserve the right to alter the specifications any time and without prior notice.