MAXOLINE Refrigerator Oils FRIGO N-46 are pure hydrotreated Mineral Naphthenic Oils which have been developed for the lubrication of compressors using halogenated hydrocarbons as the refrigerant (R12, R22). Also suitable for use with hydrocarbon refrigerants e.g. R600a. These products should NOT be used in ammonia systems with low evaporation temperatures when it cannot be guaranteed that the refrigerant system is airtight.
Cylinder Oil Circo 1300
Cylinder Oil Circo 1300 is a Mineral oil of high quality which contains no further additives
Always check requirements in manual of equipment builder!
Why one should use Cylinder Oil Circo 1300
- High protection against oxidation,
- Little tendency of forming carbon-like deposit,
- Good protection against corrosion,
- Good anti-wear properties,
- Slight tendency to emulsify,
- High Flash Point
- Specific Gravity 15°C: 0,919
- Viscosity 40 °C mm²/s: 1300
- Viscosity 100 °C mm²/s: 49,40
- Viscosity Index (V.I.): 78
- Flash Point °C: 228
- Pour Point °C: -18
The data published are to our best knowledge the correct information. We reserve the right to alter the specifications any time and without prior notice.