MAXOLINE Marine Guard Diesel Engine Oil 1230 with excellent high temperature detergency and increased alkalinity reserve to neutralise residues originating from high sulphur content fuels. Suitable as system-oil of high- and low- speed marine diesel engines with or without turbo-charging and the the use of distillate diesel fuel. Also to be used is shipboard gearboxes.
HD Fleet Oil SAE 50
MAXOLINE HD Fleet Oil SAE 50 is a universal engine oil formulated from high grade solvent neutral base oils and a well-balanced additive package resulting in products suitable to be used in gasoline as well as diesel engines, with or without supercharging, under all operating conditions.
Why one should use HD Fleet Oil SAE 50
- Excellent detergency preventing from deposits in the hot zones of the engine,
- Very active dispersion, that prevents from precipitation and sludge,
- Powerful action against wear, corrosion and foam,
- Low ash contents
- Specific Gravity 15°C: 0,897
- Viscosity 40 °C mm²/s: 206
- Viscosity 100 °C mm²/s: 19,40
- Viscosity Index (V.I.): 107
- Flash Point °C: 253
- Pour Point °C: -13
- Total Base Number mgKOH/g: 7,1
- SAE: 50
- Sulphate Ash, %: 0,91
API SG/CF, ACEA E2, MB227.0 (level) and 228.0 (level) MAN 270 (level)
The data published are to our best knowledge the correct information. We reserve the right to alter the specifications any time and without prior notice.