Synthetic Compressor Oil ISO VG 100 (PAO) is a high quality fully synthetic compressor oil based on PAO base oils, with a natural high resistance against oxidation, to which a complete additive package has been added. Recommended for oil-flooded rotary sliding-vane and screw-type compressors, even in the most severe conditions. This oil has low carbon-forming tendencies and minimises the formation of deposits in the discharge system at the temperature range where these compressors operate. Due to the high quality of this compressor oil, mostly the service interval can be extended.
Industrial Gear Lube EP 460
MAXOLINE Industrial Gear Lube EP 460 is a mineral oil based Gear Oil. The additive package is absolutely lead free. * Always check requirements in manual of equipment builder!
Why one should use Industrial Gear Lube EP 460
- Excellent resistance towards high pressure and shock loads,
- Highly resistant against high temperatures,
- Good anti-rust and anti-corrosion properties,
- Very good prevention from wear,
- Excellent anti-foaming properties
- Specific Gravity 15°C: 0,900
- Viscosity 40 °C mm²/s: 460
- Viscosity 100 °C mm²/s: 30,55
- Viscosity Index (V.I.): 95
- Flash Point °C: 253
- Pour Point °C: -11
The data published are to our best knowledge the correct information. We reserve the right to alter the specifications any time and without prior notice.