MAXOLINE Automatic Transmission Fluid type 41226 is blended from Solvent Refined Mineral Base Oils and a number of selected additives, to be used for automatic gearboxes, power steering units, torque converters and other equipment, for which ATF Dexron II D is required.
Technical White Oil ISO VG 100
MAXOLINE Technical White Mineral Oil ISO VG 100 nearly odourless, almost tasteless, to be used as a base in the production of a wide range of products. As a lubricant in the textile, plastic and rubber industry, ias a lubrication medium, etc., etc.
Why one should use Technical White Oil ISO VG 100
- Base carrier in plastic, rubber and chemical industries,
- Lubricant in precision machining, sewing machines and other textile machines,
- Carrier for insecticides industry
- Specific Gravity 15°C: 0,872
- Colour Saybolt: +30
- Viscosity 40 °C mm²/s: 100
- Odour: Negligible
- Taste: Negligible
- Viscosity Index (V.I.): 174
- Flash Point °C: 248
- Pour Point °C: -13
- Carbonizable Substances: FDA 178.3620 B
- Carbon Structure CN: 35
- Carbon Structure CA: <1
- Carbon Structure CP: 65
FDA 178.3620 B
The data published are to our best knowledge the correct information. We reserve the right to alter the specifications any time and without prior notice.