MAXOLINE Synthetic Gear Oil ISO VG 680 is a synthetic based, high performing gear lubricant to be used in industrial equipment. It has been formulated to withstand heavy loads ans severe conditions resulting in very good micro pitting resistance.
Transformer Oil IEC 60296 inhibited 21023This product was rated through our customers
MAXOLINE Transformer Oil IEC 60296:2003 21023 is a well refined, naphthenic mineral insulating oil inhibited. Suitable for use in transformers of all categories as well as for other electrical equipment such as circuit breakers or tap changers.
Why one should use Transformer Oil IEC 60296 inhibited 21023MAXOLINE Transformer Oil IEC 60296 Inhibited meets the general requirements of Table 2 for new mineral insulating oils for transformers and switchgears of the IEC 60296: 2012 and the specific requirements of chapter 7.1 relating to a higher oxidation stability and a low sulfur content. MAXOLINE Transformer Oil IEC 60296 Inhibited is analytically proved non corrosive and does not contain DBDS, no passivators and no pour point depressants. StaSo Transformer Oil I is characterized by a very good low-temperature performance, excellent oxidation stability and gets delivered dried with a very high breakdown voltage.
- Appearance IEC 60296: Clear Free from sediment
- Viscosity 40 °C mm²/s: 10
- Density 15 °C ISO 12185: 0,870
- Break down KV IEC 69156: 60156: 40 / 70
- Water content mg/kg IEC 60814: Max 30
- Viscosity -30 °C, mPa.s: 800
- Interfacial tension ISO 6295: 45
- Flash Point °C ISO 2719: 144
- Pour Point °C ISO 3016: -45
- Total acidity mgKOH/g: Max 1,2
- Sludge %: Max 0,8
- Dissipation Factor 90 °C: Max 0,005
Performance LevelIEC 60296:2012, Tab 2 + (7.1)
The data published are to our best knowledge the correct information. We reserve the right to alter the specifications any time and without prior notice.